Friday, November 9, 2007

Remember our Veterans!

I didn't want Veterans' Day to pass without saying Thanks to all of the wonderful men and women of the Armed Forces. Whether they are currently serving or past members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, National Guard or Coast Guard these folks need to know we appreciate them. Crowds at Veterans' Day Parades have dwindled in recent years and that is a real shame. We should all be out there on Veterans' Day showing our support!!!

I thank all the fine men and women who have fought and continue to fight so that me, my family, friends, neighbors and co-workers can be FREE. They fight to protect us all (even the protestors, the flag burners, etc.). Thanks guys and gals for keeping this American and the rest of our Fine Country Free -- I appreciate your sacrifices and know many more feel the same way. Stand up America and Salute the Veteran...it is the least you can do!

God Bless America! See photo at bottom of page

1 comment:

davidqualls said...

This was a shocking Veterans Day for my family and I. In the area of Texas I live in there was no parade, no public recognition, no newspaper articles, only a few extra American Flags around the schools. It is a shame to think that we have forgotten the men and women who served in the Armed Forces. Remember when you go to sleep tonight, in a third world country you are aware of only because of CNN, a service man or woman is standing a watch.