Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Attachment

Reasons to work safety and follow the rules today:
 -To avoid injury to myself or my co-workers

 -I am the one most responsible for my safety

 -To get home safely at the end of the day

 -I don’t want to lose any body parts

 -My eyesight and hearing are important to me

 -My family is counting on me

 -Because I am a professional

 -The younger guys are watching and they will follow my lead

 -It is the right thing to do

 -To avoid disciplinary action

 -Other reasons ___________________________________________

Reasons (people give) to cut corners, take short cuts and ignore Safety Rules
Approval required before anyone is allowed to work in an unsafe manner (see bottom of page)

 -We need to Git-R-Done!

 -I know what I am doing so the rules do not apply to me.

 -I take chances because I am a company man and they expect me to take chances

 -There is no safe way to do it

 -The Lord gave me extra parts (two arms, two legs and two eyes) so I’ll be O.K. even if I lose an arm and a leg or an eye.

 -I have always done it like this so those safety rules don’t apply to me.

 -Safety is for lightweights, not me I am a real man

 -I earn too much and prefer the workers compensation rate (66.66 % of my current salary)

 -Other reasons ___________________________________________

Approved by: ___________________________________________
Authorized persons (wife, son, daughter, mother, father, girlfriend, significant other, etc.)

No comments: