Friday, March 28, 2008

Copying Colbert

As you may know, Steve Colbert has a new book titled 'I am America and so can you' which got me thinking...hey we need to work on some different safety slogans to get people thinking. Please email me you ideas and I will share them with the world. Here are a few to get you thinking...
-I R Safe and So Can U
-I M 4 Safe T...R U?
-R U 4 Safety...Y knot?
-Y B injured? B Wise and B Safe
-Safety ain't 4 sissies anymore!
-SAFETY defined - Work without the PAIN of injury
-Respiratory Protection for when you Can't breathe the air!
-Safety Office Closed! No more injuries allowed!

-Stupid is Safety without all that PPE junk!
-Working Safely is cheaper than disability insurance!
-Your mom called and told me to make sure you're working safely!
-Don't be a man without a face...wear your face shield.

-Don't be an Egg Head like Humpty-Dumpty Wear Fall Protection!
-Wear Safety glasses or it could be the blind leading the blind.
-No time for Safety...O.K. we'll meet you at the E.R.
-Safety is for people who can't handle the pain!
-Double your pleasure double your fun make safety number one. (thanks Dave)
-Real men wear their PPE out of respect for their family.
Keep on keeping on we are making a difference. The world is a better place because of safety professionals and others who STAND UP and SPEAK OUT for SAFETY!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw an old chewing gum commercial the other day: Double your pleasure double your fun make safety number one.